So. I am usually not much of a fall decorator, usually i put something up at Thanksgiving only to tear it down the next week to start for Christmas! So this year, I decided to start at the first hint of fall so I can actually enjoy it. And with the endless amount of decorating blogs out, it is easy to get pumped up! Most of all i did was free with stuff I already had or found in the back yard!
 |
| entry way side table |
 |
| back deck... i kinda think it looks "pottery barn-ish" with the tea lights hanging from my spray painted branches.. branches are my theme this year if you didnt gather that! ha |
 |
| our kitchen table! I found these little bird cages for $1.. I hope they look cute and fall-ish and not 'cheesy' |
|
|
|
Dining room table! I spray painted some candle sticks. Gotta love the Orange and White during football season! I do need more candles but i found these really beautiful glitter brown ones, and so I want to find some more to add to the rest of the table!
1 comment:
Love all your fall decorations! I am impressed!! You have become quite the little home-maker with your aprons, sewing, and decorating!!
Post a Comment